“Survival” means different things to different people in different contexts. The term “High speed” refers to two things:
- The techniques presented can be taught and learned in real time. This course is a no B.S. practical approach to preserving your life and those in your circle. You will walk out of this course empowered.
- The skills presented in this course support “survival on the go” vs “survival in place.” This curriculum has achieved an ideal alignment of primitive and non-primitive techniques. This skillset is ideal for tactical applications, bug out scenarios, backcountry excursions, hunting and safely moving your circle from A to B.
This course will cover:
- Primitive and Non-Primitive Shelter
- Water procurement
- Survival Hunting
- Everyday Carry
- High Speed Go Bags
- How to utilize caches
- Survival Psychology
- Introduction to Tracking
- The session is 3 days long. The first day is roughly 8 hours long and is classroom based. The second day is outdoor for practical hands-on experience.
- The class is mildly physically demanding but you will not be asked to push harder than you can manage.
- Anyone age 14+ interested in survival.
- Class times and locations will be announced soon.
- For up to the minute training options, please visit our Facebook page.
- Attire conducive to a moderately physically demanding workout.
- A water bottle and snacks necessary for 8 hours of training. For the first day, there are restaurants in the area. For the second day, a packed lunch is recommended.
- $500 for the session.
- 30% off for military, veterans, and members of MSC.
- (A park entrance fee may also be required.)
- Preregistration is required.
- Payment is due at the time of registration.
- Please call MTTM Program Coordinator Donald Alley if you have any questions. (734) 646-3584.